Lauren in Sevilla

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday, October 9, 2006. 2:56 am. Wyoming time.

I received this one this morning at 2.20 am my time.. I am still trying to see if this copy and paste will work.

OK, it worked! I will find the older emails and post them today!!! Happy reading. As you can see, Lauren would love to hear from all of you.
Hey mom,

I will try to keep this brief as I only have 20 minutes to write before I have my next class.

You are right I need to open an account with a bank so you can send money to me easily or a debt card would work too as I believe Ashton said they only charge 2 or 3 euros to do it. I don´t know if that is a possibility or not though. Now that I am thinking about it a debit card would be nice for this but let me know what you think.

I am trying to find the pic cell website and am not really being able to access it. We´ll see what I can find out. I know I need to get a phone just choosing the best rates is becoming a hassle.

I will try to not wait on the phone or money issues.

I talked to my host mom longer last night and I should definately stay for Semana Santa but I don´t know that dates for that yet so we´ll see. As for this weekend 4 of us, not including Ashton, are going to try to go to a small town nearby that has wine tasting every weekend for 3 euros and we´ll stay the night then explore the town for the next day, return home and then go out to a small town called Italica on Sunday for a few hours.

Italica is a town that was built after the Punic War because Rome had so many injured and instead of moving them back to Rome they just made the town of Italica. It has a ton of ruins and a whole Archaeology Museum for Spain´s artifacts there so yep that is definately interesting to me. Oh I don´t know if Isaiah told you but last week we were at a coffee shop an in the middle of the street where they are doing a whole lot of construction, there were archeaologists excavating a body. you could see the imprint of the smaller person in the mud. I was extremely excited and have a pic for you guys to see it but it is from the paper.

I Also would like Uncle Jon, Micky, and anybody else that I should be sending massive e-mails to so please send those to me. Also good luck with the blog stuff, let me know if you can figure it out. I will be sending another massive e-mail later today so let me know.

I love you and miss you every day!

Love,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home