Lauren in Sevilla

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Preparing for Spain

It has been crazy lately trying to pack (yeah figuring what I need, what weighs too much to carry on the plane, etc) then trying to figure out what I want to do in the states before I leave.

Crazy but as a family (Adar wasn't there because she was working) we climbed to the top of Castle rock in Green River (it's pretty tall and we couldn't climb to the very top because that takes rock climbing paraphanalia and a lot more experience then any of us have. There was this guy driving through Green River, on his way to his wedding with his best man in the car with him, that saw castle rock and both of them decided to climb it and the groom ended up dying because of a fall. To add to that they have been rock climbing for a long time imagine what it would be like to be the best man, who lived, and have to tell the bride that her man died before they could get married because he took a side trip to go climbing... ouch.)

So tomorrow is my last day of work at the Parks and Rec department (YES!!!!) . Fri day I pack some more ( it is a continuous process) then mom and I are going to ride the horses to Rock Springs, another thing we haven't done in the 20 years I have lived in Green River. As for Saturday I think we are going to go to Laramie for the football game or the zoo in Salt Lake, we'll just have to see.

boring I know but there is not much else to say, hope you're not too bored. If you are sorry your fault for reading this long.

~Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home